It all starts with a vision.
Finding your inspiration, hope, and support is so important during your life's journey, no matter which part of it you are in. One way to do this is to create your own vision board. This is a physical space — like a bulletin board or a poster — that you can fill with all of the things that bring you joy, help you feel inspired, and grounded. Keep your board posted in a central location so you can see it often, and so it can serve as daily, positive motivation.
Your vision board can include anything that you’re thankful for, that makes you happy, or that you’re striving to achieve. Think about adding:
- Photos of the family / friends who surround you with love and support
- Inspirational quotes or affirmations to keep you going
- Pictures of the places that make you happy
- Reminders of your goals, dreams, and other things that keep you motivated
- A list of the people and places you’re thankful for
- Whatever helps YOU and gives YOU strength!
This FREE workshop will start with a brief guided meditation to help you center on your intent and goal for your vision board. We will talk a little bit about the idea behind creating a vision board, and how you can use them in your life. You will then have time, in a supportive & creative space, to make your own vision board. All materials will be provided.
hosted by: Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center