How many New Year’s Resolutions have you made to exercise more, only to have your motivation fade by mid January? Do you find it hard to stick to a workout routine because you view exercise as another chore to add to your never-ending to-do list? You are not alone!
Imagine if you could dramatically increase the likelihood that you’ll FINALLY stick with a workout routine this year!
In this workshop, you will discover how to:
• Articulate what REALLY motivates you to want to work out...the answer may surprise you and bring deeper meaning to your workouts!
• Think about & talk about your fitness goals in a way that raises your energy and excitement to actually work out
• Create an uncomplicated, individualized workout routine that you’ll like, and maybe even love!
• Build energy to stick with your fitness goals without beating yourself up, even on the days where you don’t feel like getting off the couch
• See the choices that you do have to reach your fitness goals with confidence
• Contribute to something greater than yourself by raising your engagement to workout
• Breakthrough your beliefs about exercise that have held you back so you can FINALLY get the fit body, the energy and the sleep you need and deserve!
hosted by: Maria Pascucci
cost: $20pp prepay, $25 at the door
Maria is summa cum laude Canisius College graduate, ICF credentialed life and nutrition coach, certified Bellicon rebounding fitness instructor, award-winning author and national women’s leadership speaker. She’s also a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist and former highly sensitive stressaholic!
Although she’s thankful for her many awards and accolades that she worked her tail off for, if you stripped them away she would still stand proud knowing who she is at her core: a woman whose sensitivities make her a strong leader in all areas of her life. And that, Maria says, is her greatest accomplishment.